It’s time! Single tickets to shows in the upcoming Palladian Series go on sale tomorrow — Monday, August 13 — at 10 AM.
We expect to be busy in the box office, so the following are a few tips to help you get the very best seats in the house to see your favorite performers.
- Tickets will go on sale online, by phone and in person beginning at 10 AM. Please do not call the box office before this time as we will be unable to take your call.
- We expect a high volume of sales in the first hour that tickets are on sale. Please be patient. If you are purchasing tickets by telephone, please leave a clear message that includes a call back number. We will be responding to messages in the order that they are received.
If you are purchasing tickets online, please keep the following in mind:
- The ticket sales page for your selected performance will include a black & white seating chart below the instruction to “PLEASE CLICK ON A SECTION FROM THE MAP BELOW TO SEE SEAT AVAILABILITY WITHIN EACH SECTION.” You MUST click within one of the sections on that map in order to access available seating. You will be directed to a page that indicates the available seating within that section. (Blue circles indicate available seats.)
- Be assured that the seats you see as available online are the same seats that are available for sale through the box office. Please do not select seats online and then call the box office to confirm availability. This places a hold on the seats and prevents the box office staff from accessing the seats for sale.
- Most importantly, remember that the only authorized ticket sales agents for The Clayton Center are
- The Clayton Center website at theclaytoncenter.com
- The Clayton Center box office at 919-553-1737, ext 2
Tickets purchased from unauthorized sources can not be honored. Tickets purchased from outside sources are often inflated in price and are not eligible for assistance if tickets are ever lost or stolen or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. The Clayton Center is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you this season.