A bridal expo can be a great opportunity to chat with vendors face to face, to see if their work is a fit for your wedding vision, and to make appointments to discuss things in further detail.
The most important reason to attend the Clayton Wedding Expo is because it’s a small expo. There will be only 35-40 vendors and between 100-150 brides. As bridal shows go, you will have the vendor’s attention, and get some one-on-one time with wedding service professional.
The Budget Savvy Bride offers five other reasons to attend a bridal show, all of which can save you money and time.
- Make a Personal Connection. When it comes to choosing your wedding vendors, you want to make sure that you not only like their work, but that you will enjoy working with them for an extended period. Personality matters when you are spending 6-12 months working with someone, and trusting them with a very important day in your life.
- Score a Deal. Take advantage of the opportunity to save with bridal show specials. It never hurts to ask if a vendor is running a show promotion.
- Get Advice. Vendor representative are experts in their fields. A bridal expo gives you a chance to get some free advice.
- Win Prizes! Giveaways and prizes are available. You can’t win if you’re not entered… so it’s at least worth a shot, right?
- Find Out What’s Trending. The Clayton Wedding Expo brings together some of the very best local vendors who are up-to-date with the current trends of the wedding industry.
If you’re a bride-to-be, come on out and see what’s going on at the Clayton Wedding Expo. Admission is free. Pre-register here.