Term and Position:
- Council Member since December 2021; term expires in 2025
- Clayton Farm and Community Market Board Member 2015-2021, current Market Manager
- Town of Clayton Planning Board Member 2017-2021, Chair 2019-2021
- Clayton Growth Plan Steering Committee Member
- Clayton Streetscape Steering Committee Member
- Last Friday in Clayton Ambassador
- Council Liaison to the Planning Board
- Graduate of Michigan State University, 2000
- North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality, Hydrogeologist and Supervisor, 2007-current
- Southwest Randolph High School and Knightdale High School, Science Teacher, 2002-2007
- Professional Service Industries - Consulting, Engineering, and Testing, 2000-2002
Why did you run for office?
Clayton is where I work, live, and play, and I want to give back to the Town and the people I love. I want Clayton to remain a place that all residents - including me and my two children - are proud to call home.