The library is excited to announce the 2023 reading challenge! This challenge is for teens & adults to read at least one book, e-book, or audiobook every month. Each month includes a prompt to expand your reading habits and introduce new authors or genres.
Since we are starting this challenge a little late, reading for January is optional.
How to Participate
- Register for the 2023 reading challenge online. Click Here to Register
- Each month, read a book, e-book, or audiobook that fits into the corresponding prompt.
- Share your book challenge reads on social media and use the hashtag #HEMLreads23 (optional)
- By the last day of each month, log which book you read and be entered into a monthly prize drawing*. (Beginning February 2023)
- Submit your completed reading challenge log for the year electronically or in-person by January 6, 2024 to be entered into the grand prize drawing*.
*Only one entry per person for each prize drawing. All prize winners are randomly selected. Winners of the grand prize will be announced on January 12, 2024.
How to Submit Entries
Click here to submit your monthly read by the last day of each month.
Click here to submit you annual reading log or download a printable version and return in-person by January 6, 2024.