Dec 17 @ 7:00 pm
Canada’s reigning couple of Celtic music present an evening of music and joy to brighten the holiday season. Enjoy A Celtic Family Christmas at home with the Natalie MacMaster and Donnell Leahy family. These popular performers are inviting you into their home — virtually — to witness their music, life, and holiday traditions. They will share their music as well as some candid family moments around the kitchen, decorating the tree, and other delightful bits of Christmas chaos!
This is The Clayton Center’s first ticketed livestream event. Your ticket purchase will support the artists as well as make it possible for The Clayton Center to continue to present performances via streaming platforms. Please feel free to share the HomePlay ticket link with your family and friends so they can enjoy the show as well!
Be sure to read the important event notes below to help streamline the ticket purchasing experience.
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
- This is a ticketed virtual event. The event is ticketed and livestreamed through our partnership with HomePlay.Live.
- All ticketed patrons will receive an email confirming their ticket purchase within 72 hours of purchase. This email will include a private passcode to use to access the concert through HomePlay.Live account.
- Please log in to HomePlay.Live prior to December 17 to register your email.
- Then, just prior to 7:00 p.m. on December 17, log into your account to access the livestream from the comforts of your very own home.
- Note that your concert details will be sent via email to the address you provided when you purchased your ticket(s). Also note that patrons are solely responsible for ensuring that they have the technology, connection, and other hardware, software, or services necessary to access the virtual show.
Feb 3 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
This live stream concert will be broadcast via The Clayton Center’s Facebook, as well as YouTube at the following link: https://youtu.be/H7bS5rTWPJU
This concert is made possible with support from the Clayton Cultural Arts Foundation.
Apr 14 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
This Livestream Concert has been canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
“Born and raised in the North Carolina backcountry, The Tan and Sober Gentlemen began taking in the songs, stories, and tunes that make up their beloved state’s heritage before they could talk. Despite having played music together in some form or another for most of their lives, the current lineup was formed in the summer of 2016. Past performances range from the Cat’s Cradle, Shakori Hills Grassroots Festival, Appaloosa Festival, and IBMA’s World of Bluegrass in the States to Spraoi Festival, Whelan’s, and the Roisin Dubh in Ireland.
The band aims to explore the Gaelic roots of North Carolinian music, and to play it with as much energy as humanly possible. Tan and Sober hangs their hat on the fact that, no matter the venue or the crowd, their live show will have the audience engaged, smiling, and drenched with sweat. As far as folk music goes, they’re about the best drinking and dancing band you’ll find.”
Subscribe to filtered calendar