111 E. Second St.
Clayton NC 27520
- All seating is reserved, and seating to this performance will be sold to full capacity with no physical distancing between seats.
- Masks are required for all patrons and staff. We ask that patrons wear a mask throughout the performance regardless of vaccination status.
Check out a Premium Merchandise Package here, (Note: these packages are sold through an affiliate site of The Robert Cray Band and are not sold through The Clayton Center or etix.com.
Robert Cray has created a sound that rises from American roots and arrives today both fresh and familiar. In just over 40 years, Cray and his band have recorded 20 studio releases, 15 of which have been on the Billboard charts, and played bars, concert halls, festivals and arenas around the world.
In 2011 Cray was inducted to the Blues Hall of Fame, and he received the Americana Music Lifetime Achievement Award for Performance in 2017. His current album, That’s What I Heard, has reached critical acclaim and features such tracks as the rollicking gospel groove “Burying Ground,” the bare-bones funk medley “Do It” and the sweet, soulful “You’ll Want Me Back.” www.robertcray.com.
Know Before You Go
- All seating is reserved. Tickets to this performance will be sold as reserved seating with no spacing between seats.
- Patrons who feel ill are asked to stay home. Patrons who are unable to attend due to illness should contact the box office prior to the start of the event to discuss their options.
- The health and safety of our patrons, performers and staff is our top priority. Should any of our health and safety guidelines change prior to a show, ticket holders will be notified as soon as possible.
- The use of face masks is required at The Clayton Center. We ask that all patrons, regardless of vaccination status, wear a face mask throughout the performance.