Report a Problem

  • If you have a life-threatening emergency, please contact 911.
  • To report a power outage or water/sewer leak, please call 919-553-1530. After hours calls will be forwarded to 911 and dispatchers are able to alert Town of Clayton crews to respond.
  • For other issues, please see the pages linked in this section.

Please note: not all issues fall under the jurisdiction of the Town of Clayton. The Town of Clayton does not handle gas issues. Many locations with Clayton addresses are not in the Town of Clayton town limits and service issues are handled by other jurisdictions. If a reported item is not serviced by the Town of Clayton, we will provide you with the correct contact information. Our goal is to resolve your concern or make sure you have the information you need.

Issue not found?

Email for assistance.