The following represents typical examples of costs to be included on Building Permit Applications:
- Design and costs associated with construction plans and specifications
- All building construction costs, including soil exploration, excavation, backfill, compaction, shoring deep foundations and shallow foundations
- Fixed or built-in equipment, including mechanical, electrical and plumbing (including kitchen equipment, elevators or lift equipment)
- Special inspections and structural tests
- Interior and exterior finishes
- Fire protections systems
Costs in place: including material, labor and equipment.